Columbus | October 1-3, 2017 | Hyatt RegencyRegister Now
The CACUBO Annual Meeting, held each fall, is one of the premier higher education events in the region. For staff at all levels in college and university business offices looking for a valuable, high-quality higher education conference, CACUBO’s Annual Meeting provides a setting for networking, as well as presentations and seminars to share information on important professional development topics.
The Annual Meeting is also an outstanding and affordable way for higher education accounting professionals to earn CPE credits. Attendees of the CACUBO Annual Meeting can also visit the exhibits of our event sponsors and access additional resources from this group of industry-leading, higher education business partners and companies.
2017 CACUBO Annual Meeting
Greetings friends and members of CACUBO! We are excited to invite you to join us and other higher education leaders for the 2017 CACUBO Annual Meeting. CACUBO’s premier event – the Annual Meeting provides the opportunity for industry practitioners to learn the latest and most innovative business trends occurring in higher education today. You will EXPLORE new ideas and concepts which will EMPOWER you to ENRICH your career and your organization!
- Listen to nationally known speakers: Our keynote speakers include Actor, Author and Director – Henry Winkler, leadership consultant Bonnie St. John, CNN on-air analyst Mel Robbins, and David Harrison. See bios for all four speakers!
- Hear from the experts: Proven leaders, strategists and practitioners providing the most relevant and unique session presentations.
- Meet with new vendors and suppliers: Our exhibitors are industry experts and proven solutions providers to the higher education world.
- Have Fun with your peers: The Annual Meeting is a chance to meet and network with your peers from around the country!
CACUBO is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. The 2017 program will provide an opportunity to receive CPE credits from both general and concurrent sessions.
Quality higher education events, like the CACUBO Annual Meeting, only come around once a year, and we don’t want you to miss out. Check back here for more information about the 2017 Annual Meeting.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
The Hyatt Regency Columbus (350 N High Street, Columbus, OH, 43215) is located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District. The hotel is directly connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center and within minutes of the John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
Click Here to reserve your room at the discounted conference rate.
Register for the conference
- Members and non-members employed by higher education institutions Click here
- Business Partners (contracted sponsors, booth exhibitors and those not employed by an institution of higher education) Click here
- Presenters attending only their own presentation Click here
2017 CONFERENCE MATERIALS
Interested in how you can help ensure future Annual Meetings deliver the relevant programming CACUBO members are looking for? Visit our Volunteer Opportunities page to learn more about how you can get involved in the planning process.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at CACUBO events, like the Annual Meeting? Visit our Business Partner Resource Center for more information.
2016 Event Photos
CACUBO HIGHER EDUCATION CONFERENCES
The CACUBO Annual Meeting, held each fall, is one of the premier higher education events in the region, and a great and affordable way to earn CPE credits.
This workshop provides professional development and networking opportunities for administrators and staff of all levels.
Our Leadership Institute is a three-day intensive workshop designed to help professionals advance their careers and to help institutions elevate their teams.
Higher Education Accounting Workshop
CACUBO’s Higher Education Accounting Workshop gives you valuable insights to help enrich your professional skills and earn CPE credits.
For training that fits your busy schedule, we offer webinars on a variety of current and relevant topics, presented by industry experts.