CACUBO offers an online database of our members' new approaches to problems and challenges faced in higher education.
The Best Practices Program showcases the best of college and university business officers’ efforts in creating better, more efficient, and customer friendly business practices. Past submissions have showcased a wide variety of unique programs improving the operations of the college campus. Browse current and previous years’ submissions in the Professional Development Resources section.
Congratulations to the 2017 Best Practice Award Winners!
First Place Awards:
- University of Northern Iowa – Collaboration That Improves Contract Compliance, Audit & Service
- Augsburg College – Institutional Advancement Parking Permit Generator
- Lansing Community College – Improving Student Textbook Experience
Second & Third Place Awards:
- University of Chicago – From Checklist to Check
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln – Risk Management/Vehicle Driver Authorization
College and university business officers, and their colleagues, who wish to compete in the 2018 competition must submit their Best Practice Proposal by May 1, 2018.
Consider sharing YOUR best practice by participating in the Best Practices Award Program in 2018. The guidelines and submission form can be accessed from the links below:
Questions? Please contact Fran Willbrant, Coordinator, CACUBO Best Practices Award, firstname.lastname@example.org.