CACUBO offers an online database of our members' new approaches to problems and challenges faced in higher education.
The Best Practices Program showcases the best of college and university business officers’ efforts in creating better, more efficient, and customer friendly business practices. Past submissions have showcased a wide variety of unique programs improving the operations of the college campus. Browse current and previous years’ submissions in the Professional Development Resources section.
Congratulations to the 2018 Best Practice Award Winners!
First Place Awards:
- University of North Dakota – Budget Journal e-Form–Eliminating Paper
- Greenville University – Credit Card Implementation
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln – Protect Your Priority Registration Campaign
- Kansas State University – Building Toward Shared Services
- Missouri Southern State University – Great Game of Education
- Roosevelt University – Refund Ready at Roosevelt University
Consider sharing YOUR best practice by participating in the Best Practices Award Program in 2019. The guidelines and submission form will be available by February 2019. Watch for more information in the monthly News.
The Best Practices Program will award $1,000 to each First Place in each category of (a) Research/Comprehensive/Doctoral Institutions, (b) Small Institutions, and (c) Community Colleges, so that all categories of institutions can be recognized for their best practices. Second and Third Place winners in each category will receive Honorable Mention.
First Place winners have the opportunity to showcase their “best practice” at the CACUBO Annual Meeting to be held September 29 – October 1, 2019 in Minneapolis, MN, and will receive one waiver of registration.
Questions? Please contact BestPractices@cacubo.org.