With the COVID-19 outbreak and concern for the health and safety of our members and conference attendees, the March Drive-In Workshop and 2020 CACUBO Accounting and Business Operations Workshop (CABOW) have been canceled.
Over the past few weeks, we have been closely monitoring and evaluating the situation around COVID-19 to ensure we are taking the necessary measures to protect the health and well-being of CACUBO attendees. After thoughtful deliberation, the executive committee of the board made the difficult but important decision to cancel both the Drive-In Workshop scheduled for March 19th in South Bend, IN, and CABOW scheduled for May 18 – 19, in Louisville, KY.
The final decision was made considering the best interest of our members and the institutions we serve. Awareness of the number of campuses undergoing emergency operations planning, travel precautions and restrictions, coupled with the multitude of cancellations being posted by organizations across the country, it seemed the best decision at this point in time.
While we are disappointed that we will not be offering CABOW this year, we encourage members to consider the following CACUBO sponsored webinars:
- 2020 Higher Education Outlook | The Race to Financial Sustainability | Hosted by BKD | Thursday, March 12, 2020 | 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. CDT Register Now!
- Understanding & Mitigating Your AP, Compliance, Data, and Cyber Risks | Hosted by Coalition for Cost Savings Program Members: Fiscal Technologies/IMA/Paymerang | Tuesday, March 31, 2020, Noon – 1:00 p.m. CDT Register Now!
- En Route to Financial Health? Three Business Drivers to Consider | Hosted by Graystone Consulting and BKD | April 23, 2020, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. CDT Registration will open soon!
- Higher Education Essentials: A Webinar Series on Regulations and Tax Changes | Hosted by Plante Moran | Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. CDT Register Now!
- Modern Mentoring | Hosted by Gallagher | June 2020 TBD
For those that had registered for the South Bend, IN, Drive-In Workshop, you will be receiving a full refund of your registration fees. Please watch your email for more details.
We thank you for your understanding and continued participation in CACUBO. We hope to see you at our Annual Meeting in St. Louis this September.