Omaha, NE | September 26 - 28, 2021 | Information Coming SoonSign Up for Updates
The CACUBO Annual Meeting, held each fall, is one of the premier higher education events in the region. For staff at all levels in college and university business offices looking for a valuable, high-quality higher education conference, CACUBO’s Annual Meeting provides a setting for networking, as well as presentations and seminars to share information on important professional development topics.
The Annual Meeting is also an outstanding and affordable way for higher education accounting professionals to earn CPE credits. Attendees of the CACUBO Annual Meeting can also visit the exhibits of our event sponsors and access additional resources from this group of industry-leading, higher education business partners and companies.
2020 ANNUAL MEETING
The 2020 CACUBO Annual Meeting in St. Louis, MO has been cancelled. Per CACUBO’s bylaws, an annual business meeting must be held. Members are invited to join the CACUBO Board on September 29th at 1:00 p.m. CST, for our virtual annual business meeting. Included in regular business, you will:
- be invited to vote on new board members and officers;
- receive an update on the Board’s activities this past year and what to look forward to in the year ahead;
- hear from Liz Clark, NACUBO’ s Vice President for Policy and Research Team, on the most recent developments and advocacy efforts at the national level;
- be introduced to the plans for the 2021 Annual Meeting planned to be held in Omaha, NE; and
- have an opportunity to participate in Q & A, time permitting.
Make sure to save the date for the 2021 Annual Meeting on September 26-28, 2021 in Omaha, NE. It is your place for networking, information gathering, education & fun with higher education peers.
Contact information will be updated soon.
EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at the CACUBO the Annual Meeting? Our booth rental is $2600, and if you are a new exhibitor, rental is $2400. Exhibit application/contract and an exhibit hall map will be available in the near future. Please check back later.
As an exhibitor, you receive the following:
- One 10′ X 10′ booth space with pipe and drape
- One booth ID sign
- One 6′ draped table
- Two side chairs
- One complimentary full registration (meals included)
- Three exhibit hall only badges (meals not included)
- Inclusion in the listing of Business Partners in meeting program guide
- Electronic list of attendees prior to the meeting
- On-site security
For sponsorship opportunities at our annual meeting, please contact Jill Yates, CACUBO Business Partner Coordinator, at businesspartnercoordinator@
Visit our Volunteer Opportunities page to learn more about how you can get involved in the planning process.
CACUBO Professional Development Opportunities
Women's Leadership Institute
This two-day institute is tailored to inspire, encourage, and empower women to make a difference in the leadership of higher education institutions.
This workshop provides professional development and networking opportunities for administrators and staff of all levels.
The CACUBO Annual Meeting, held each fall, is one of the premier higher education events in the region, and a great and affordable way to earn CPE credits.
Our Leadership Institute is a three-day intensive workshop designed to help professionals advance their careers and to help institutions elevate their teams.
For training that fits your busy schedule, we offer webinars on a variety of current and relevant topics, presented by industry experts.