The Trusted Resource for Higher Education
Are you a higher education professional working to advance your career? Need to fulfill your CPE requirements? Seeking best practices from other institutions like yours? Looking to build a professional network of peers facing the same challenges you do?
CACUBO is the place for you.
Who is CACUBO?
The Central Association of College and University Business Officers (CACUBO) provides higher education professional development opportunities and leadership training to business and finance professionals at academic institutions. As a non-profit, volunteer-led organization, CACUBO members are committed to enhancing financial management and business administration at their institutions, and sharing best practices, innovative ideas and lessons learned.
Our members are up-and-coming professionals and leaders at institutions throughout the central region of the U.S., including small institutions, community colleges, comprehensive and doctoral institutions, and research universities.
Involvement in CACUBO helps higher education business and finance professionals build strong, collegial peer networks. The relationships you form not only facilitate knowledge sharing that strengthens your institution, but will ultimately benefit your career growth as well.
UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF)
- HEEF (Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund): Update Following New Department of Education Guidance (Webinar)
April 16, 2021 | 10:00 am CST | Join here
- CACUBO Webinars: Click here to see the recorded sessions on:
- The CARES Act
- Reopening Strategies
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Discussion
- Managing Your Employees
- COVID Testing – How Three Instructions are Handling It
- Enrollment and Recruitment During a Pandemic
- On-line Curriculum Development and Delivery: Panelists will share challenges and tactics
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II
- Employee Retention Credit